Best AI Copywriting Software of 2023—How Can They Help You?
They even have enough processing power to find lost socks, ballpoint pens, car keys, and white lace handkerchiefs from 18th-century London.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a small commission if you purchase through my link at no extra cost to you. All my content is 100% FREE, thanks in advance for your support Please read the full disclosure here.
Is this the end of Stephen King and of a paralyzing fear of venturing into the woods at midnight? Will J. R. R. Tolkien and his dirty nasty Hobbitses be no more? What if J. K. Rowling ends up locked in a cell in Azkaban? What if I never hear from <insert your favorite author> ever again? Is this the end of writing magic?
Top 3 Recommends for the Best AI Copywriter
To make it incredibly simple, here are the best AI copywriter programs in the galaxy. Of course, there are many other AI writers out there, but if you’ve fed your dinosaur and are ready to tame the language of humans all over again, then you can find a new level of confidence and self-esteem with any of these.
Write with confidence, slay dangling modifiers; amaze your very clever, very literate goldfish.
A solid wow! Jasper is a time machine. What once took 200 years to write now takes 30 minutes.
Often branded as the future of writing Jasper certainly ticks the box with its many features. Its original and creative content is almost second to none. This could be one of the most ingenious pieces of software development over the last decade. There is a reason it rates 5/5 stars in over 5000 reviews.
This AI is freaking incredible; my brain
thanks me each morning I sit down to write.
Are you looking for a robust AI writing alternative to Jasper? Built on top of the world’s most advanced AI language model WordHero creates plagiarism-free, human-like content in seconds. Since I purchased the Premium Version (with the advanced editor) my writing and content creation have skyrocketed.
Robots with Pixel Pens?
Robots are picking up pixel pens and dipping them in deep digital inkwells, claiming they are not the fiery evil of SkyNet, but simply a new breed of digital authors on a mission to change the world.
Yes! They are clever—perhaps not as bright as the Vogons from Starcluster IV, but they are certainly not as clumsy and erratic as they used to be. They even attempt to write wit or real insight, but it still falls a tiny bit short. So can these AI writing programs help you as a content creator? Are they worth your investment?
Your marketing copy needs a narrative rhythm—with peaks and valleys, downhill skiing, and twirls at midnight.
It is your fingerprint: unique to you.
It is a mix of stampeding horses and two feathers in an ethereal dance on silent interstellar cosmic winds. Can AI help?
I believe so.
Artificial writing (AI) programs are already making waves in the industry, and some authors are using them to help with their work. What are some of the best AI copywriting programs of 2023 and how will they make you shine as a content writer, author, creative, or marketer? Will AI ever be able to completely replace human writers?
A distinguished 18th-century gentleman, perhaps feeling a little threatened at first, would come to his senses, peer over his shiny eyeglasses, and say, “I trow* not.”
* Trow is an archaic version of ‘think’, it is one of those delightful little words that are no longer used, but should be!
What Is AI? Should I Be Scared?
There are lots of people on this planet that don’t like machines, especially machines that tell humans they can do it better.
“But they will overtake humanity, put me in a matrix pod, and feed me green soup from a tube.”
“Some snazzy AI overlord will steal my poet’s pen and force poorly written Shakespearean sonnets into my neocortex and I will be miserable for decades.”
“Why is my parking meter asking me to refer to it as Your Lordship, and why did it just charge my credit card $500.”
Utopian or Dystopian?
Is AI creating gods or summoning demons?
Or are AI writers simply very fast thinkers in the field of natural language processing?
It is staggering to think that a few decades ago you could hardly pay for groceries online.
Now, with recent advances in machine learning and AI, these applications can write pages of content and marketing copy in a few minutes and sound freakishly human.
How exciting! How scary!
We’re beyond chatbots, checkers, and chess these days—we’re more into creating epic long-form blog posts and marketing copy that is almost poetic in comparison.
Software that uses artificial intelligence is only going to become more ubiquitous in all industries that depend on or create a written copy.
Poetic? Well almost, that is where the human touch is still needed!
Tools like AI writers are now incredibly robust, and I would venture so far as to say that this transformative technology is almost bordering on the realm of miracles for those who have a hard time writing anything longer than a Facebook comment.
Magic is Coming
As The Atlantic notes, “Arthur C. Clarke famously said that “technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.” Magic is coming, and it’s coming for all of us.”
An AI Writer is simply a piece of software that is capable of writing all types of content. With scores of writing tools or recipes available, you type a brief sentence or two, maybe add a few keywords, and choose a tone of voice—and in a few seconds you can generate:
Okay, the Great White Dragon is a bit misleading — but magic is definitely on the writing-tech horizon.
With any creative content, we want it to be thoughtful and thought-provoking, engaging and challenging, and always informative. An AI article writer is great at initiating content and market copy, but if you only rely on their content, your copy will be deficient.
In most cases, the generated text always needs some tweaking, even if only a little.
Take WordHero as an example: it’s built on top of the world’s most advanced AI language model with 175 billion machine learning parameters. Despite that claim to fame, I still needed to jostle parameters, and input text, to get it to say what I want it to say.
Warning: a very geeky paragraph is next, so please skip it if you are prone to dizziness and shaking.
THE GEEKY VERSION
WordHero and Jasper tap into the Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3). This is an autoregressive language model that uses deep learning to produce human-like text. In a July 2020 review in The New York Times, Farhad Manjoo said that GPT-3’s ability to generate computer code, poetry and prose is not just “amazing”, “spooky”, and “humbling”, but also “more than a little terrifying.” GPT-3 is by far, one of the most powerful language models ever created. It is the third edition of the language prediction model made by OpenAI.
THE SIMPLE VERSION
WordHero and Jasper are very clever and very fast.
They will help you write better, change the way you work, and enable you to spend longer at the beach sipping a chilled strawberry daiquiri and eating unhealthy amounts of chocolate cake.
But What about Plagiarism?
What is plagiarism?
Plagiarism is the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one’s own original work.
If someone deliberately copies another person’s work in order to claim it as their own, then that is definitely plagiarism and it is dishonest and wrong.
But does an AI writing tool simply copy another website’s text?
Both WordHero and Jasper deliver original and creative content that is plagiarism free.
The new AI algorithms are way more sophisticated today, they do not simply scan websites and reuse content. Artificial Intelligence is becoming more brilliant by the day. You might wake up on a Sunday morning in the year 2035 with a frothy latte and marmalade toast care of Jasper:
“Why, thank you, Jasper!”
“You are most welcome, sir—can I get your slippers?”
“I’ve already fed the Llama sir.”
“Thanks, she was looking a little thin.”
You’ll be shocked at how easy it is.
Imagine employing a new copywriter for 10% of the cost.
Grammarly Is a Godsend
Do you know what a suffix is, or how to distinguish a locomotive from a transatlantic adverb?
Do relative clauses only visit you at Christmas?
Does grammar really matter?
I mean, grammar is like Thog Thunderwham, the cranky bridge troll who carries a big spiky club made of erroneous prose and linguistic oddities, and if you venture too close Thog thwacks ya across the noggin!
Grammarly is different.
Grammarly is not Thog the bridge troll—she sits in the background of your online writing life, preparing cups of tea and hot scones with delightful dollops of cream.
It really helps to hear her comforting words as she goes about tinkering with sage-like wisdom over your every sentence.
You and I need all the features that Grammarly throws at us every time we sit at the keyboard.
Unless you are a distinguished professor emeritus of English at Cambridge University, wear a monocle, and own an important oversized hat indicating you passed grammar at such a high level, then Grammarly will be your new BFF.
For an AI writing assistant to give you so much whilst costing so little is well worth it, in my opinion.
How Much Is Grammarly? Will I Need to Sell All My Bitcoin?
You might need to spend half a Bitcoin the way it has performed lately, but seriously, the Premium Plan, with all those clarity, vocabulary, and tone improvements, is well worth it at $12 a month.
That is the price of a super-duper-looper Venti at Starbucks in Milano, so for a coffee or two a month to acquire literary sanity and professionalism, I think that is a win-win.
Of course, you can try the free plan, figure out that you need more clarity in your life, and after a month of saving golden seashells and driftwood, you will be able to splurge big-time on the Premium Upgrade.
Wow! Look at you! All coherent and full of new superpowers!
WordHero Will Ignite Your Writing Like Never Before
Over 10,000 writers, marketers, and business owners are using WordHero. Not a small feat for the new kid on the block. It is certainly one of the best AI copywriting packages available.
And one of the best things about WordHero is that it is affordable.
At least for now!
The advertised prices on their website are introductory prices and they will go up soon. Once you subscribe to a plan, you’re locked into the same price forever, until you unsubscribe. This was one of the main reasons I purchased their premium package with the enhanced content editor in the main window of your browser (just like a Google doc in your browser tab).
10 Reasons Why WordHero Is Transformational Technology
With WordHero you get so many features for a fraction of the price compared to other writing tools. So why should you consider WordHero as your go-to AI writer? Here are 10 very good reasons to be very positive about its potential to transform the future of writing:
How Much Is WordHero? Will I Need to Sell My House?
Currently, there are two Early Priority Access packages. The below are introductory prices and they will go up soon. However, once you subscribe to a plan, you’re locked into the same price forever, until you unsubscribe:
All of these packages include:
Jasper Fiddles with Words Wondermagically
If you tell Jasper you want a blog post about dinosaurs that were able to play chess, it will do its utmost to give you several hundred words 10x faster than the latest Young Adult fantasy author on the New York Times bestseller list.
It might not be perfect word for word, but hey, neither were the dinosaurs very good at chess.
Human guidance is still needed in any AI content copy, even Jasper—but one thing is sure—editing is a lot better than staring at a blank screen for an hour wondering what happened to your grasp of the English language!
Jasper has an impressive active customer base of over 50,000 accounts.
It is regarded as the best AI copywriting tool available. This little AI powerhouse has also written over 6 billion words and is on a mission to help 1 million people break out of the dreaded writer’s block.
It seems to be working!
The Top 10 Reasons Why Jasper Is Amazing
Will I Need to Sell All My Etherium to Purchase Jasper?
Hold onto your Etherium; crypto bear markets don’t last forever.
Jasper’s plans have been totally revamped since May 2023, and everyone is clapping very loudly at the streamlined options and services now available.
Now all paid plans have unlimited words written by Jasper! (The crowd goes wild!)
One of the reasons I chose WordHero was their packages allow you to generate unlimited content. But now Jasper has this!
Their old plans Starter and Boss Mode were hard to know the difference for which one to choose without understanding the differences in features. So those no longer exist.
Do you want free word credits to play with?
Try Jasper through this Moonpixel Creative site, and you’ll see how powerful this software can be!
Best AI Copywriting Tools: The Top Alternatives
Yes, I am somewhat of a fanboy of Grammarly, Jasper, and WordHero, but many great alternatives are worth exploring. Each section highlights its key features, price breakdown, and what makes them stand out.
By the end of this article, you should have a pretty good idea of which AI copywriting tool will turn your writing world on its head and help you expand your writing horizon.
AI Writer’s Claim to Fame
Generate accurate, relevant & quality content in 2 minutes.
- AI-Writer is one of the most accurate content generation platforms, using state-of-the-art AI writing models.
- The AI-generated text is always fresh and relevant.
- Provides a list of citations so you can verify the information and deliver accurate and quality content.
AI Writer Pricing
- Basic: $29 per month (about 40 articles)
- Standard: $59 per month (about 150 articles)
- Power Plan: $375 per month (about 1000 articles)
Does AI Writer have a Free Trial?
Yes, they have a 1-week free trial
Anyword’s Claim to Fame:
Get more conversions and drive more sales with an AI copywriting tool that generates and optimizes your copy. Powerful predictive analytics tell you what works before you publish.
Top 3 Reasons to Consider Anyword:
- Powerful predictive analytics tells you what works. Anyword is one of the first companies to offer an AI copywriting tool that offers predictive performance scores so you can make more intelligent choices.
- AnyCopy allows you to guide Anyword’s AI for (almost) any use case—the possibilities are endless.
- Marketers using Anyword see an average increase of 30% in conversion rates.
- Basic: $24 per month (20,000-word credits per month)
- Data-Driven: $59 per month (30,000 to Unlimited word credits per month)
- Enterprise Plans are also available with unlimited word credits per month. Find the right plan for you.
Does Anyword have a Free Trial?
Yes, everything you need to write professional copy is 10x faster. No time limit and no credit card is required.
Article Forge’s Claim to Fame:
Backed by over ten years of AI research, Article Forge is the first and only tool to automatically research, plan, and write long-form content.
Top 3 Reasons to Consider Article Forge’s:
- Enter your keyword, article length, and other optional customizations into the Article Forge system. Wait 60 seconds. Get your article, ready to use, wherever and however you want.
- Article Forge’s AI content generator uses the same type of deep learning models to write content that Google uses to evaluate content.
- Each article created passes Copyscape (included in all plans) with zero duplicate content.
Article Forge Pricing
- Basic: $13 per month (25,000 words per month)
- Standard: $57 per month (250,000 words per month)
- Unlimited means just that—unlimited words per month.
Does Article Forge have a Free Trial?
Yes, you can start with a free 5-day trial today. See for yourself how Article Forge will revolutionize your content writing process.
Copy AI’s Claim to Fame:
Say ‘goodbye’ to the blank page for good—with over 1,000,000 professional and creative teams —which include eBay, Microsoft, and Nestle —they will be a force to contend with.
Top 3 Reasons to Consider Copy AI:
- Write 10x faster, engage your audience, & never struggle with the blank page—be it short-form or long-form pieces, they will be available in a jiffy.
- Scores of marketing managers, freelance SEO consultants, and content writers say it is one of the most brilliant copywriting tools in the marketplace.
- Over 90+ content-type templates to explore (for both Free and Pro accounts.)
Copy AI Pricing
- Free: $0 per month (2,000 words per month, 1 user)
- Pro: starts at $49 per month (40,000 words per month, up to 5 users)
- Enterprise? For large-scale operations with more than 20 users, you will need to connect with Copy.ai customer service.
Does Copy AI have a Free Trial?
Yes, and you still have access to 90+ copywriting tools, along with a 7-day free trial of the Pro Plan. What a great way for business owners and future entrepreneurs to discover the power of a robust AI writer.
Frase’s Claim to Fame:
Frase helps you research, write, and optimize content that ranks 1st on Google – in minutes instead of hours.
Top 3 Reasons to Consider Frase:
- Choose from dozens of Frase’s AI Tools to create content automatically – or even create custom templates tailored to your needs.
- Every plan includes a content-scoring feature. Frase will guide your writers to the perfect article for your target keywords.
- Site-wide content analytics integrated with Google Search Console data.
- Solo: $14.99 per month (write + optimize 4 articles per month, 1 user)
- Basic: $44.99 per month (write + optimize 30 articles per month, 1 user)
- Team: $114.99 per month (write + optimize unlimited articles per month, 3 users)
Does Frase have a Free Trial?
Almost free—get started with a 5-day trial for $1, which you can cancel anytime.
Hypotenuse AI’s Claim to Fame:
Provide a few keywords, and Hypotenuse AI will instantly turn them into full-length articles and marketing content.
Top 3 Reasons to Consider Hypotenuse AI:
- Generate content in seconds that is genuinely hard to tell apart from text written by a human.
- Hypotenuse AI’s advanced text-to-image generator generates images and art for any context.
- Includes a ‘Content Detective’ that eliminates vague and inaccurate AI results through real-time, researched content that provides citations.
Hypotenuse AI Pricing
- Starter: $24 per month (100 credits, ~25,000 words per month, 1 user)
- Growth: starts at $49 per month (350 credits, ~87,500 words per month, 1 user)
- Enterprise? Custom AI model tailored to your brand voice. Contact Hypotenuse AI for further details.
Does Hypotenuse AI have a Free Trial?
Yes, a free 7-day trial is available.
Peppertype AI’s Claim to Fame:
Do you want a very easy AI copywriting tool? Peppertype’s Virtual Content Assistant will generate content that converts in seconds. Companies such as Spotify, Disney, and Yale are using their AI engine along with thousands of other leading brands.
Top 3 Reasons to Consider Peppertype AI:
- Zero plagiarism concerns. Peppertype.ai generates absolutely original copy based on your input criteria.
- Easily switch between Peppertype’s 45+ content types to write copy for an entire landing page in under 30-mins.
- Easy to use and clean interface for all “Content Packs”- these are a centralized bundle of content types under one umbrella which becomes your go-to for that particular purpose—such as SEO, Website, Copywriting, Brainstorming, etc.
Peppertype AI Pricing
- Free: $0 per month (5,000 words, great way to test drive all the features)
- Personal: $35 per month (50,000 words included, 40+ content types, 20% discount on annual plans)
- Team: $40 per month. (everything in Personal, price varies depending on users needed, aimed at professionals, marketing teams, agencies, and startups).
5 users: ($2400/year)
10 users: ($4800/year)
Includes custom content types and collaboration features.
- Unlimited Words? Contact Peppertype to discuss their Enterprise Plan
Does Peppertype AI have a Free Trial?
Yes, a free account is available with a 5,000 words/month limit.
NEUROFLASH’S CLAIM to Fame:
The ever-evolving field of Artificial Intelligence has brought forth a number of great advancements in recent years. One such development is NeuroFlash, an innovative tool designed to provide better marketing copy in seconds. And with over 100,000+ users this quality AI writer generates exceptionally high-quality content in German and English.
Top 3 Reasons to Consider NEUROFLASH:
- Users are calling it a ‘true game changer’ that can write an entire blog post in under 10 minutes, and this was on the free plan! And with 80+ text recipes trained with the best copywriters, it is sure to write high conversion content for your particular audience.
- Their AI gives you a prediction of what people will think and feel when they read your copy.
- The AI generates unique content every time by using bits and pieces of words from the internet. It is trained to not use previously written sentences as it can detect patterns in phrases, but to rather change sentences and to keep the same meaning. The content is accordingly free of plagiarism.
- Free: €0 per month (2,000 words per month)
- Basic: €29 per month (20,000 words per month)
- Power: €79 per month (200,000 words per month)
- Premium: €199 per month (Unlimited words per month).
If you decide to pay on a yearly basis, you can save an extra 16% on the overall cost. View the full pricing structure and benefits on their website.
Does NEUROFLASH have a Free Trial?
Yes, they offer a free plan, with which you can write 2000 words every month for free.
QuillBot’s Claim to Fame:
QuillBot’s Paraphraser helps you write better, faster, and smarter. The Paraphraser is fast, free, and easy to use, which makes it the best paraphrasing tool on the market. QuillBot is trusted by millions of students, writers, and professionals worldwide who simply want to write better.
I have used QuillBot for some time and very much appreciate the paraphrasing element of the AI. I do a lot of research before writing an article, scouring the web, and trying to figure out the most significant points on given topics. It can also be challenging at times to reproduce some of the main elements that I read on several websites. So thank you Paraphraser!
Top 3 Reasons to Consider QuillBot:
- You have complete control of how much text to change. Moving the QuillBot Synonym Slider left or right means you’ll get varying levels of creative output.
- Find the best synonym using an AI-powered thesaurus.
- QuillBot integrates directly into Chrome, Microsoft Word, Facebook, Google Docs, etc. No need to switch windows every time you want to rephrase a sentence, paragraph, or article.
- Free: $0 per month (Standard and Fluency modes, 125 words in the Paraphraser)
- Premium: $8.33 per month for the annual plan (Standard, Fluency, Expand, Shorten, Formal, Simple, and Creative modes, unlimited words in the Paraphraser).
You can also purchase a Semi-Annual Plan ($13.33/month) or a
Month-by-Month Plan ($19.95/month)
As you can see, these turn out to be a lot more expensive compared to the Annual Plan.
Does QuillBot have a Free Trial?
Not so much a trial, but a free and unlimited account is available. If you need more features then upgrade to Premium.
Rytr’s Claim to Fame:
Strikingly powerful, yet unbelievably affordable is what their website says, and it is true. Rytr offers a very generous free plan in which you can generate 10,000 characters per month. And if you need 100,000 characters a month it will cost only $90 a year!
Of all the additional AI writers in this article, I love Rytr’s straightforward interface and have used it to generate titles, phases, headings, and other short-form copy in the blink of an eye.
Top 3 Reasons to Consider Rytr:
- Awesome free plan for life, including access to 40+ recipes, 20+ tones of voice (casual, funny, passionate, etc), built-in plagiarism checker—then take it all to the next level with a paid plan.
- Rytr provides powerful features to manage everything from one place — no more juggling with tools for SEO, grammar, and more while writing.
- One of the industry’s best customer support ratings with a 99% average satisfaction score.
- Free: $0 per month (10,000 characters per month)
- Saver: $90 per year, 2 months free (100,000 characters per month, create your own custom use-cases)
- Unlimited: $290 per year, 2 months free (unlimited characters per month, priority email & chat support)
Does Rytr have a Free Trial?
Yes, a free forever plan is available, and no credit card is required. Rytr is one of the best free tools available.
Surfer SEO’s Claim to Fame:
Surfer is all about ranking your content in Google. To do this they promise to write engaging, well-researched, and high-quality articles that your audience and Google will adore.
Top 3 Reasons to Consider Surfer SEO:
- Includes excellent SEO and keyword optimization features to help you rank in Google.
- You can plug Surfer SEO’s Content Editor into WordPress and Google Docs and get real-time feedback on your optimization level.
- Surfer integrates well with Jasper—so it is like having two heavyweight boxers escort you home as you rank on Google.
Surfer SEO Pricing
- Free: $0 per month (receive specific content optimization suggestions on every topic)
- Basic: $49 per month (10 articles per month)
- Pro: $99 per month (30 articles per month)
- Business: $199 per month (70 articles per month)
Does Surfer SEO have a Free Trial?
Yes, a free, but limited features trial is available, once signed up, simply add your website and it will start assigning tasks to help you rank on Google.
Bonus Top Recommendation
SurferSEO is a great SEO optimization software, but one excellent alternative is NeuronWriter. I use this extensively to optimize my blog content making sure all my keywords and topic-relevant terms appear throughout the content of each post.
It is also a little cheaper than SurferSEO!
NeuronWriter is quickly becoming a must-have tool for my content creation workflow every time I write new content:
NeuronWriter’s Claim to Fame:
Creating content with NeuronWriter means you can select the right competitors with high content scores and increase the quality and semantical recommendations of all your content accordingly.
Top 3 Reasons to Consider NeuronWriter:
- High-quality SEO and semantic keyword optimization to help your website’s Google rankings.
- Content ideas? Yes! Content planning? Yes! Content management? Yes!
- The inbuilt GPT-3 AI writing engine will help you research articles related to your niche.
- Bronze Plan: €19 per month (for bloggers, digital marketers, or a business owner wanting to improve rankings)
- Silver Plan: €37 per month (for a copywriter delivering outstanding results to clients)
- Gold Plan: €57 per month (for a team of copywriters or a small agency)
- Platinum Plan: €77 per month (for a larger business working on several domains)
- Diamond Plan: €97 per month (for SEO and Content agencies)
Does NeuronWriter have a Free Trial?
Sadly, NeuronWriter does not currently offer a free trial of their software – but take it from me, it is well worth the investment, and I have seen many of my posts improve rankings since using it. This is definitely a piece of software that helps you create better content.
CERN’s Large Hadron Collider vs. AI Writer
So, why do I like AI writers?
Allow me to offer several semi-foolproof (and slightly humorous) arguments that agree with their mischievous brand of marketing sorcery, which is inherent to the abyss of deep learning and being able to craft wonderful and compelling content.
CERN may have a Large Hadron Collider—I have a Little Hadron Collider.
Let me explain further…
Creativity Births New Forms
Though they may appear chaotic at first. It is a cyclic theme that includes birth and death, construction and destruction, order and disorder, and evolution and devolution.
Every emergence of a new thought form—an evolution in one’s prior understanding—often means the death or devolution of previous adaptations. Creativity is continuously in the process of birthing new ordered forms.
An article in Forbes (2020, concerning the pandemic) said “With this level of chaos, there’s no finding a ‘getting back to the norm’ anytime soon.” Yet out of the chaos emerged new ways of doing business.
It is interesting that Steve Jobs (Apple) purposely designed the architecture of Pixar’s headquarters for different kinds of people to have chance encounters. Jobs demanded that the “office design should promote encounters and unplanned collaborations among colleagues.”
A kind of gentle chaos.
Even if the world appears chaotic and unbalanced (wars, terrorism, politics, dictators, economics, pandemics, widespread social confusion, and frustration, etc.), perhaps that is a precursor for a different kind of order to arise. And as someone wise once said, “these are but the beginning of birth pains”.
Again—chaos is cradling the new. The fundamental essence of goodness, beauty, truth, hope, and joy WILL prevail, even amid chaos.
Maybe chaos and creativity are needed to birth one’s finest gifts and ideas to a waiting humanity.
Without elements of chaos, predictability would reign.
This is why even successful idea/word generators I’ve seen online intentionally introduce chance when working the algorithm—it helps us escape our prejudices and leads us to fresh insights, forcing new connections. Use your Little Hadron Collider (whatever form it takes), a notebook, a spreadsheet, the back of a napkin, or some unique and random content generated from a Jasper or WordHero.
Invite the spontaneity of a chance to break out of habitual thinking. We are looking at an exponentially improving future:
The Gods of AI: A Gentle Warning
I wanted to end this article beyond the norm, to wax a little philosophical on the future of AI writers, and to help give some direction to us humble bloggers and creatives.
The gods of AI are manifesting imaginations previously unheard, but ultimately they can still only produce that which is put in, at least for now; bad content in, poor content out.
Take the controversial, yet glorious Midjourney AI art of Jason M. Allen. His Théâtre D’opéra Spatial (French translation — “Space Opera Theater”) caused fierce debates to erupt online in response to this AI-generated content. Ethics aside, these days, amateurs like myself can now create detailed photorealistic works by typing a few words into a text box.
Is this the death of artistry? Will AI writers be the death of authors?
What are the potential problems these new gods of AI will spawn, specifically regarding the written word?
Perhaps it is the sometimes woodenness of the prose.
Reading can be oddly unsatisfying. Maybe it’s because I know it was not crafted by a human. It might be accurate, coherent, and correct, but still, a semi-weird state of undead persists, it’s lacking an essential voice.
As a writer of several books, I have stared at the blank page and struggled with words, motivations, and conflicting thoughts.
The gods of AI know no such struggle—they sit on their shiny digital thrones and compile, mimic, sift, sort, and analyze. They push 175 billion nascent buttons, “super confident” that something will come—but they do not struggle, not like we human writers do.
Might struggle be an inherent part of unlocking that very human dimension of worthy content? Something emerges from the primordium of struggle that makes words take on an almost mystical quality.
Crafting good content is like crafting good art, often it involves struggle.
The children of these new gods will not always give you the “latest cheat codes” for ranking your blog or of making you a million dollars in a month. So we are caught between:
Here is my takeaway:
AI copywriters are wonderful assistants—efficient, as fast as lightning, but they are not the new gods.
Let me tell you a little secret:
How much of this article’s content do you think was AI generated?
This post is long-form content of around 8000 words, so WordHero helped with about 1200-1600 words.
How much did Grammarly Premium save my sanity?
Enough to conquer a small nation armed only with a feathered quill and a thousand inkpots.
How much content optimization from NeuronWriter did I use?
Enough to collapse at least a dozen teetering Jenga towers.
Why Not Try For Yourself?
So you may be curious to try a generative AI art package. Personal discovery is the mother of all educated opinions! I would definitely give Midjourney, which is arguably the best software available at the moment, a look serious look.
Not sure how to get started? Here is my complete guide to getting started with Midjourney and the benefits it can bring to your creative process and business applications.
Why I Use AI Software
Resistance is futile.
Do Borg-like appendages come in sunburnt orange or forest jade?
Just asking for a friend.
And if you’re feeling overcome by generosity and want to help the universe align on the side of intergalactic peace and harmony, you could buy me a coffee at www.buymeacoffee.com/moonpixel. Your support would greatly help in keeping me motivated and writing articles that you love.
Steve Roberts is a full-time blogger, digital marketer, and freelance designer who also helps young Jedis make informed lightsaber decisions. Join Steve on this incredible journey, learning how to scale your business and entrepreneurial vision. His clients include organizations and businesses from Europe, Asia, Australia, and the USA.